Sparkling Espresso Martini is what you make for after dinner drinks, or when you need a pick-me-up but don’t want to fall behind the pack on a night out with your mates! Dangerously drinkable with a good slog of liquor, this coffee cocktail is made with espresso, vodka Oh Bubbles Moka Syrup and Kahlu.
- 40ml Vodka
- 20ml Kahlua
- 15ml Oh Bubbles Italian Moka coffee Syrup
- 3 coffee beans , garnish
1. Place the vodka, kahlua and Oh Bubbles Italian Moka coffee Syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake vigorously 10 times, then pour briskly into a cocktail glass. (Scrape out foam inside if necessary)
3. Pour the sparkling water into the cocktail glass and gently stir
4. Garnish with 3 coffee beans and serve immediately.
If you have an Oh Bubbles drink maker , put all your ingredients into the bottle along with water and then sparkle for 5 seconds. Enjoy