Oh Bubbles, was launched after thorough research on the opportunities available in the market. We were amused to see that the demand for soda makers is increasing alarmingly. We knew this is it! Soda Maker is indeed one of the greatest blessings for all the “soda lovers”.
Whether you want to quench your thirst with something fizzy or you want to add some bubbles to your favorite cocktail, we got your back. We provide a range of flavors in soda syrups, from fruity (extracted from natural fruit) to slightly vegetal to plain. We want to make sure you do not stop sipping!
Our machines are sized to fit comfortably between your kitchen worktop and cabinets, in short, they are portable. You can make your sparkling water drink wherever and anytime you want. Oh bubbles products are manufactured according to stringent quality standards to withstand heavy everyday usage. Buy it and see it for yourself.
we saw that every soda maker in the market could only sparkle water , and was not versatile and attractive, so after 5 years or RND we came up with oh bubbles, a truely revolunatory, versatile and stylish product which could sparkle all your favourites like coffees tea & more.
To be the best soda makers selling company across the globe, where our people will deliver sustainable products for our customers in a connected world.
To make our world more sustainable.
We assure you will be consistent in the services that we provide to our customers.
- Safety - This is our priority when it comes to our customer's health as well as our employees
- Integrity – We believe in achieving our goals with the highest integrity.
- Community – We are focused on improving the communities where we live and work.
- Accountability – We hold ourselves accountable for our performance, individually and collectively.
- Determination – We focus both on what we accomplish and how we accomplish it.
- Sustainability – We are committed to sustainability and to acting in an environmentally friendly way.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Soda makers are rather simple pieces of equipment, but you can make the most of your machine by observing these tips and tricks.
- · Use cold water for the best results. Most soda maker manufacturers recommend the use of cold tap water, as carbon dioxide gas mixes better with cold water than room temperature water. Coldwater also requires less carbon dioxide to achieve the same level of “fizziness” as room temperature water. So using cold water will save you money on cartridge replacement in the long run.
· Have fun experimenting. Playing around with carbonation levels and syrup mixtures may lead to the discovery of a delicious new beverage. It may also lead to an awful-tasting flop, but you’ll never know until you try. Don’t be afraid to experiment with your soda maker!
- · Refrigerate your fizzy water. Carbonated water made with a soda machine won’t remain fizzy for quite as long as the soda or seltzer purchased from a store. But if you store it in the refrigerator, the water should maintain its level of carbonation for three to five days before starting to go flat.