Pomegranate and Ginger Spritzer
I’m on a bit of a pomegranate vibe at the moment, I simply cant get enough of them. They are in full season so I’m buying them whenever I can.They are a fairly inconsistent fruit in terms of taste. Sometimes the seeds are awesome and burst in your mouth and dissipate. Other times they seem to have more fibres in the seeds, and land up being a bit chewy after they have bust. Sometimes they are sweeter, and sometimes they can be bitter.
By using the oh bubbles pomegranate soda syrup solves all these issues. Add a splash of good quality tequila to this spritzer, and you have got yourself a fabulous cocktail.
recipe | makes enough for 4 – 6 drinks
- 30 ml Oh bubbles pomegranate soda syrup
- 2 t lime or lemon juice
- 5cm piece of fresh ginger thinly sliced
- lime/ lemon wedges to serve
- pomegranate seeds for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Gather the ingredients
- Muddle the Oh bubbles pomegranate soda syrup, lemon juice, and fresh ginger thinly sliced in a highball glass.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Stir well.
- Top with Sparkling Water.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and lime/ lemon wedge. Serve and enjoy.
buy Pomegranate Syrup now
buy Italian Sorrento syrup now