MANGO LEMON MARGARITA
Made with OH Bubbles Italian Sorrento syrup a delicious little mocktail is super easy to whip up, plus homemade tastes better and is healthier than most things you’d order out. You can use the freshest fruit instead of concentrate, and of course you can control how much or how little sugar gets added.
- 6 tablespoons fresh mango puree
- 40 ml Oh Bubbles Italian Sorrento Syrup
- 50 ml Tequila
- 500 ml OH Bubbles sparkling water
- Fresh springs of mint for garnish.
FOR SUGARIMG RIMS OF THE GLASSES
- 1 lemon wedge
- coarse sugar
- Whisk together the tequila, mango puree, OH Bubbles Italian Sorrento Syrup in a large pitcher, Briefly stir in the water, being careful not to over-stir and loose all the carbonation.
- To sugar the rims of the glasses, rub a lemon wedge along the rim of each glass and then dip it into coarse sugar.
- Put a few ice cubes in each glass, pour in the drink, and garnish each with a mint spring.
- Serve immediately.