ELDERFLOWER GRAPEFRUIT GIN AND TONIC
Elderflower Grapefruit Gin and Tonic is a combination of sweet grapefruit juice, fragrant rosemary, and elderflower liqueur added to the classic gin and tonic resulting in a fresh, refreshing, and beautiful year-round cocktail.
- 30ml Gin
- 10ml Elderflower Oh Bubbles Syrup
- 10ml Grapefruit Oh Bubbles Syrup
- 10ml Tonic Oh Bubbles Syrup
- 75 ml Sparkling water
- Sliced grapefruit
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the gin, Elderflower , grapefruit , tonic syrup and one small sprig of fresh rosemary. Seal the shaker and shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds.
- Fill a highball glass or rocks glass (or mason jar) with ice. Pour the mixed Elderflower , grapefruit , tonic syrup and gin over the ice and top off with sparkling water. Garnish with juniper berries, fresh rosemary, or grapefruit wedges, if desired.