Frozen Peach Vodka are a cool and refreshing drink to beat the summer heat and can be enjoyed with the friend in a perfect afternoon.
- 20 ml of your favorite brand of vodka.
- 20 ml Oh Bubbles Green Apple Syrup
- 2 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced (or you can use frozen)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice.
- Place sliced peaches in freezer for 1 hour
- Combine peaches, vodka, Oh Bubbles Green Apple Syrup, and lime juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses and add about 1/2 inch of additional sparkling water and stir.