Packing a serious punch, this classic Long Island Iced Tea Recipe is made with five types of alcohol including tequila, rum, vodka, gin, and triple sec. Surprisingly delicious, serve this simple cocktail in a highball glass for one, or mix together a pitcher and make it a party!
- 15ml Vodka
- 15ml White Rum
- 15ml Gin
- 15ml Tequila Blanco
- 15ml Orange Liqueur (Triple Sec, Cointreau, etc.)
- 15ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 30ml Oh Bubbles Sparkling Water
- 10 ml Oh Bubbles Cola Syrup
- Gather the ingredients.
Add all ingredients (except for the cola syrup, sparkling water and a lemon wedge) to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake until chilled, approximately 5-10 seconds.
- Pour contents into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Top with a splash with cola syrup and sparkling water , stir and garnish with lemon.
If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, simply add all the ingredients (except
for the lemon wedge) to a highball glass filled with ice. Stir well. Top off with a lemon wedge.